Well, if you’re like me then at some point or another you have had a problem with acne and you have tried all of the popular products.
But, what if I told you that in order to have clear skin you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars on these hard chemicals. Below there are six healthy and natural tips that anyone can use without using harmful products or spending hundreds of dollars.
- Drink lots of purified water. Many of us with acne problems continue to drinks sodas that have a lot of acid, colors, etc. Soda can really mess up the face. Leave all sodas and other drinks on the market alone and stick to only purified water. Water does wonders to the body!
- Drink lots of Green Tea (at least 1 to 2 times a day). Green Tea has many natural antioxidants that will help in decreasing acne problems. Just make sure any green tea bought from the store is natural and isn’t packed with tons of sugar.
- Eliminate any and all fried foods or greasy foods from your diet. What I have found is that when I stopped eating fried or greasy foods my face automatically started clearing and improving. Fried food carries too much grease that can cause big breakouts to form in your face. Also many fast food places use old grease over and over again. Old or reused grease is one big block in your way if you’re trying to get clear skin. Also by removing these kinds of foods from your diet you will also feel better, and your body will feel healthier as these foods use a lot of chemicals that are not natural to the body.
- Eat a lot of vegetables (raw organic baby spinach is wonderful) and fruits every day. Many vegetables and fruits have antioxidants and vitamins that can help in healing and clearing the skin.
- Use pure vitamin E oil for your face. I am telling you, it will make your look good in about two to three weeks. Vitamin E oil has all the healing and antioxidant properties to help in clearing your skin. Apply to your face every night before going to bed.
- Eliminate all stress. I know for some, stress can result in many breakouts on the face. Some individuals are not good at dealing with stress. You know what, let the stress go!
Enjoy these steps and take your time. Give yourself 3 to 6 weeks to see actual improvements in your skin. For these steps to work properly, please add each step to your daily routine. Each step must be performed on a daily basis. Consult your local dermatologist if you have any worries. Good luck!